You may be a new coach feeling overwhelmed about getting clients because the first three to five years of running a coaching business are a remarkably vulnerable time. Or a seasoned coach who feels stuck, not knowing what’s next for your business. At any stage of a coaching business, all coaches run into challenges that can block their success.
Evolve Your Coaching Business shares a myriad of fun and inspiring real-life stories of how a coaching business can evolve over time as a sustainable and joyful career.
In this book you will learn:
1. How to organize your marketing efforts by knowing the 4 stages in the evolution of a coaching business.
2. With true stories, Kat shows the successes for you to emulate and the failures that depict what to avoid.
3. Each important element of a coaching business growth is laid out with examples and step-by-step fun exercises.
4. Tips on the nuts & bolts AND the soulwork needed to create a successful soul driven coaching business.
5. Through online access, exercises, real-life guidance and a community of kindred spirits are available to you.
Kat believes that coaching as a profession is changing the world in a profound and creative way. She is committed to supporting coaches to have greater and greater impact. To do that, she knows the importance of staying true to yourself while building a prosperous business. $0.99 on Kindle.