Whether you’re thinking about launching your own business or starting a side hustle, you don’t always have to spend money to make money! The Kindle store is always full of free books to help you develop your leadership skills, take control of your finances, provide marketing advice, and much more.
The selection of free books on Amazon changes daily, so be sure to check back frequently for fresh content. Otherwise, here are 40 free business books you can download at no cost right now. Note: It’s best to double check that the price is free before you click the “buy it now” button on Amazon.
- 1% Success Habits: 10 Daily Habits to Crush Your Day by Brandon Nankivell
- 45 Day Self-Improvement Handbook: 45 Daily Ideas, Habits, and Action-Plan for Becoming More Productive, Persuasive, Influential, Sociable and Self-Confident by A.V. Mendez
- Champion Mindset: Tactics to Maximize Potential, Execute Effectively, & Perform at Your Peak by Patrick King
- Daily Habit Makeover: Beat Procrastination, Get More Productive, Focus Better, and Become Healthier in Body and Mind by Zoe McKey
- How to Think Bigger: Aim Higher, Get More Motivated, and Accomplish Big Things by Martin Meadows
- Morning Routine Makeover: Morning Tactics And Strategies To Get More Energized, Productive, And Healthy All Day by Zoe McKey
- Rediscover Your Sparkle: Revive the Real You and Be Rebelliously Happy Every Day by Julie Schooler
- Success: Why You Fail Where Others Succeed – 5 Life-Changing Personal Development Tips You Wish You Knew by Thibaut Meurisse
- Your Plan For Success: A step-by-step guide to set goals and create the life you are meant to live by Ron Engeldinger
- Find all of Amazon’s free business books here.
- 925 Ideas to Help You Save Money, Get Out of Debt and Retire A Millionaire So You Can Leave Your Mark on the World by Devin Thorpe
- Beginner’s Guide to Minding Your Money: Simple Strategies to Take Control of Your Money to Create the Life You Want by Patricia Stallworth
- Bitcoin for Beginners: Illustrated Guide To Understanding Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies by Babakar Diop
- Investing for Beginners: A Short Read on the Basics of Investing and Dividends by James Moore
- Investing For Beginners: Introduction to Investing by David Cohne
- Personal Finance for Beginners: A Simple Guide to Take Control of Your Financial Situation by Matthew Collins
- The Most Important Lessons in Economics and Finance: A Comprehensive Collection of Time-Tested Principles of Wealth Management by Dr. Anthony M. Criniti IV
- The Side Hustle: How to Turn Your Spare Time into $1000 a Month or More by Nick Loper
- Find all of Amazon’s free business books on Kindle here.
- Always Know What To Say – Easy Ways To Approach And Talk To Anyone by Peter W. Murphy
- Awkward Silences and How to Prevent Them: 25 Tactics to Engage, Captivate, and Always Know What To Say by Patrick King
- Get Hired Guarantee: Yesterday’s Job Search Won’t Find Today’s Dream Job by Ben Davidson
- Power Up Your Sales: Generate Leads for High-End Sales Through Public Speaking by Kathleen Gage
- Techniques of Social Influence: The psychology of gaining compliance by Dariusz Dolinski
- Why You Need to Start Network Marketing: How to Remove Risk and Have a Better Life by Keith Schreiter
- Find all of Amazon’s free Kindle business books here.
- 40 Rules for Internet Business Success: Escape the 9 to 5, Do Work You Love, Build a Profitable Online Business and Make Money Online by Matthew Paulson
- Client Magnets: Simple Strategies to Grow your Creative, Design or Freelance Business by Stephen Mayall
- Fire Your Boss by Jonathan Green and Alice Fogliata
- Just Say Yes: Create Your Dream Business and Live Your Dream Lifestyle by Jim Palmer
- Leave The Job Behind: Easy Ways to Profit In Today’s Digital Economy by Amy Harrop
- LLC Beginner’s Guide: A Practical and Effective Guide for Early-Stage Entrepreneurs by Dave Willny
- Productivity Hacks: How to do less and get better results by David Vellacott
- Starting a Successful Blog When You Have NO CLUE! by Gundi Gabrielle
- Time Management: Start A Business Even If You’re Crazy Busy With These Productivity Habits by Sandra Leon
- You Don’t Know What You Don’t Know: Everything You Need to Know to Buy or Sell a Business by Terry Lammers
- Find all of Amazon’s Free business books here.
- Business Ethics by Stephen M. Byars and Kurt Stanberry
- Emotional Intelligence Mastery: A Practical Guide To Improving Your EQ by Eric Jordan
- Mass Influence: The Habits of the Highly Influential by Teresa de Grosbois and Karen Rowe
- Principles of Economics by Timothy Taylor and Steven A. Greenlaw
- Public Speaking: Persuade And Influence Any Audience by Dr. Yaniv Zaid
- Speed Reading: Your Fast Track Ticket to Knowledge by Michael Chapman
- The Art Of Critical Thinking: How To Build The Sharpest Reasoning Possible For Yourself by Christopher Hayes and Patrick Magana
- Find all of Amazon Kindle’s free business books here.
Here’s how to double check to make sure a book is truly free on Amazon. Look at the buy box and make sure the “Kindle Price” is $0.00.
Buy box on free Kindle books
The buy box on free Kindle books looks like this. Note: the “Kindle Price” is $0.00.
Buy box on books that are only “free” for Kindle Unlimited subscribers
The buy box on books that are only free with a Kindle Unlimited subscription looks like this. Note: the “Kindle Price” is not free.
If you accidentally purchased a book that isn’t free, you can request a refund following these steps.